Wednesday, May 9, 2012





Finished up the 1000 heads. Wont be uploading them though. For the last three sets I studied Sean "Cheeks" Galloway, Kinu Nishimura, and Sandro Cluezo. It was a real challenge. Maybe I'll post some of my favorite ones up. At any rate ONWARDS WITH THE CHALLENGE!! Since I finished the heads I have done 250 hands and 500 arms. The 250 hands are posted above but I'm not going to post up the arms. The scanner at the lab was dirty and if I clean it up too much the arms disappear. Maybe I should start going to the library.

I was trying to do more stylized hands but I guess I kind of failed in that respect. Either way it was good practice and good fun! Now its time do do 250 feet and 500 legs. I have to save the legs for last because they are my favorite things to practice. I'm attending a workshop this summer so I should have some full bodies to upload soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment