Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Jim Lee Heads part 2











So I definitely missed the posting that was supposed to happen last week so I'll post twice this week. I'm aiming for 100 heads by Friday and maybe finishing up by Monday. I really need to pick up the pace. Anyways this is the second half of the Jim lee heads 100- 200. This time I was working on women. The interest didn't last as long this time around because truth be told after I got the hang of the men the women were just added eyelashes...at least that's what Jim said about his own drawing. Not much to be said about this go around. I got bored about half way through it.

This time I'm going to do Jorge Molina. He is a comic artist still but has a lot more of a character designy feel. My real hope is that I won't get bored this time around because of the varied shapes in Molina's style. That's it I guess. See yah on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment