Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jorge Molina pt.1








The first hundred heads for Jorge Molina. Learned a lot from doing this. It's pretty relaxing. It seemed as if no matter what kind of crazy rule you broke during the drawing it still came out as....something. Long story short I loved emulating this guy's style. for the next 100 heads I'm going to start putting some hair on these bad boys. I think I got the head shapes down pretty decently. I also have a few days to kill so I may even get to do an actual drawing rather than these heads. Who knows? Also the internet has been down in my dorm for the second half of the week so I couldn't upload on Friday. Soooo technically I didn't lie about uploading twice in the same week. So yeah I'll see you all on Friday with the second half of heads!

No comments:

Post a Comment